KPIs บุคลากร งานวิจัย เอกสารวิชาการ วิทยานิพนธ์ หลักสูตร นักศึกษา โครงการ/กิจกรรม หน่วยงาน ค้นหา เข้าระบบ  
สารสนเทศ : คอมพิวเตอร์ อาคารสถานที่ หน่วยประสานงานศิษย์เก่า รายงานประจำปี
[E-Sarabun] (เดิม) : [E-Sarabun] (ใหม่) : [FON Web Portal] : [CMU E-Mail] : [FON KM] การจัดการความรู้ในองค์กร : [FON eMeeting]

   โครงการวิจัย
ค้นหาโครงการวิจัย
โครงการวิจัยทั้งหมด
โครงการวิัจัยที่คนเข้าบ่อย
โครงการวิัจัยเด่น

   แยกสังกัด/งบประมาณ
ทุกสังกัด
สํานักงานคณะพยาบาลศาสตร์
กลุ่มวิชาการพยาบาลกุมารเวชศาสตร์
กลุ่มวิชาการพยาบาลจิตเวช
กลุ่มวิชาการพยาบาลพื้นฐาน
กลุ่มวิชาการพยาบาลศัลยศาสตร์
กลุ่มวิชาการพยาบาลสาธารณสุข
กลุ่มวิชาการพยาบาลสูติศาสตร์และนรีเวชวิทยา
กลุ่มวิชาการพยาบาลอายุรศาสตร์
กลุ่มวิชาบริหารการพยาบาล
ศูนย์บริการพยาบาล
ศูนย์ความเป็นเลิศทางการพยาบาล






 

พฤติกรรมการดูแลสุขภาพตนเองของสตรีบ้านใหม่หลับมอ หมู่ 14 ต.สุเทพ อ.เมือง จ.เชียงใหม่
Self-care behavior Among the Women in Ban Mai Lang Mor, Moo 14, Sutep sub-district, Muang District, Chiang Mai

หัวหน้าโครงการ

 ผศ.วราภรณ์ เลิศพูนวิไลกุล

หน่วยงาน

 กลุ่มวิชาการพยาบาลพื้นฐาน

แหล่งสนับสนุนงานวิจัย

 งบประมาณเงินรายได้คณะ

ระยะเวลาดำเนินการ

 1 พฤษภาคม 2543 - 18 มีนาคม 2547

สถานะ

 ดำเนินการแล้วเสร็จ




กลุ่มวิจัย

  • กลุ่มวิจัย Women's Health

    ลักษณะโครงการ

    The comparative-descriptive study was designed aiming to examine self-care behavior and compare such behavior of women residing in Ban Mai Lang Mor with the various general factor. The 200 study sample which was purposively chosen was reproductive women aged between 15 and 44 years, living in Moo 14, Sutep sub-district, Maung district of Chiang Mai province. Data collection was carried out through interviewing using a form developed by the research team. The content validity of the interview form was 0.9 while its reliability was 0.8. Data were analyzed using descriptive statistics and one-way ANOVA. The major results revealed that self-care behaviors among the study sample was at a high level. When each aspect of self-care behaviors was considered, it was found as follows: Regarding nutrition, 60 percent of the sample had three meals a day regularly while the remaining (40%) did not. Furthermore, only 31.5 percent of the sample always had each meal at the same time each day, and 34 percent of them made an attempt to avoid non-useful food. It is also worth to note that one-fifth of the sample had tea or coffee consistently. With regard to elimination, it was found that 40 and 42.5 percent of the sample did observe some abnormalities of elimination feces and urine regularly. Only 9.5 and 8.5 percent of them had never done so neither feces nor urine. Nearly one-third of them had never hold bladder. Concerning hygiene, 28.5 percent of the sample always brushed their teeth after meals, while 30.5 percent of them never did so. As far as balancing between activity and rest was concerned, it was found that just over half (55.5%) of the sample had a method for sleeping soundly which they used regularly while 9 percent of the sample had no method. Of them, 8.5 percent did exercise regularly, whereas 15.5 percent of them never did so. Regarding the balance between leisure time and other social interaction, the study sample consulted and had activities with the family member regularly (57.5% and 51.0% respectively). Concerning self-protective and security, over half of the sample never traveled alone during night time. Only 16.5 percent of the sample had a physical examination annually, while 37 percent of them never did so. Only 10.5 percent of the sample had a dental check up regularly every six month while 39.5 percent of them never did so. Concerning self-care during reproductive period, 36 percent of the sample observed the abnormal symptoms of the breast whereas 15.5 percent of them never did. Regarding breast self- examination, 26 percent of the sample performed breast self-examination every month whereas 32.5 percent of them never did. Only 18 percent of the sample had gone for cervical cancer screening while over half (56.5%) never did so. Comparing self-care behavior with different factors of the sample such as age, marital status, education level, income and family characteristic, it was found that self-care behavior was not different. These findings, hence, indicate that even some self-care behaviors of the sample were performed regularly, some of the behaviors need to be modified. These behaviors include physical check-up, breast self-examination and cervical cancer screening. Women should be encouraged to practices these self-care behaviors regularly and continuously to help them achieve a state of well-being.

    การเผยแพร่ผลงานวิจัย

    1 . สื่อสิ่งพิมพ์ : พยาบาลสาร, 33 (3) (ฉบับพิเศษ) กรกฎาคม-กันยายน 2549: 24-41

    รายชื่อนักวิจัย

    1 . นางยุภาพร ลิ้มโฆษิต (นักวิจัยร่วม)
    2 . นางสาวนงเยาว์ เกษตร์ภิบาล (นักวิจัยร่วม)

  •  
     

     

       
    ระบบสารสนเทศนี้ได้รับความเอื้อเฟื้อจาก คณะเกษตรศาสตร์ มหาวิทยาลัยเชียงใหม่
    http://www.nurse.cmu.ac.th